Horror Story Written on Tissue Paper
Koji Suzuki, author of the “Ring” and “Spiral” allowed Shizuoka-based Hayashi Paper to print his entire novel on a roll of tissue paper. His latest endeavor, Drop, is a nine-chapter horror story that happens to be set in a public bathroom.
Anyone interested in purchasing Suzuki’s horror-themed toilet paper can find it for sale online and at selected department stores beginning June 6. The cost is just 210 yen, or about $2.20 per roll.
It will have you scared sh*tless :))
- rei-kuromiya likes this
- slip-tothevoid likes this
- spookygoo likes this
- velvela-kasane reblogged this from theheroofstupidity
- theheroofstupidity reblogged this from thegreatratsby
- autumnsong reblogged this from scarletscorpion
- hellokittysparadise reblogged this from thegreatratsby
- thefatboylarry likes this
- scarletscorpion posted this